Wednesday 6 March 2013

Review: OST Original Pure Vitamin C-20 Serum

OST - Original Pure Vitamin C-20 Serum

Packaging: A shiny metallic orange, it contains a pipette for easy usage. I really like the packaging. The metallic orange I find rather mesmerizing (haha) 

Price: $24.99 (USD) which convert to (GBP) £16.57 (price may change due to exchange rates) For a serum type product I would say this is a fairly average price. I mean you pay for what you get right? And I would have to say this product is worth its price.

Product: A gel gooey liquid form, smells heavenly like oranges and a hint grapefruit. It is said to help revitalize the skin, pore tightening, whitening and black head removal. 


I absolutely adore this product!! I have realized how every time I used this product my face feels supple and smooth, especially after a good cleanse and a bit of this wonderful serum can make a huge difference. The moment you put this serum on your skin there is a slight tingly sensation, which is normal as it is a concentrated citrus ingredients doing its job....(it's kind of like rubbing an orange over your face) if however you use this product and the tingling sensation carries on for a while then I would suggest to stop using this product immediately 


I have fairly large pores and after using this product for roughly a week, I would say I have notice a shrinkage in my pores, which has amazed me as I have used different types of toners and serums and not one has made me think "oh...I see a difference" so major kudos to this product! I would definitely re-purchase this product. 

Until next time product junkies
:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment